Palak Paneer, a great combination of taste and flavour is also a perfect source of proteins and nutrients. The tangy sauce with soft paneer is considered superfood during pregnancy. Follow this traditional paneer recipe step-by-step. Easy and simple to make paneer recipe. Happy cooking!
|ginger garlic paste||1||tsp|
- Take the tender and young parts of the spinach leaves and rinse them in a pot of water. Let the water drain so that it does not leave moisture during the cook.
- In a hot pan, add oil and fry the green chilies and spinach for few minutes until the raw smell of spinach is gone. Cool this mixture and blend it with the cashews to form a paste.
- Add cinnamon, clove, cardamoms & cumin in a pan with oil and fry them until they sizzle. Add onions and continue to fry them till they turn golden.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry it till the raw smell is gone. Fry the tomatoes and add some salt and garam masala until they break down. Stir until the mixture forms a paste leaving the sides.
- Pour water and cook until the mixture thickens. Keeping the flame low, add the spinach puree.
- Continue to mix and cook for about 2-3 minutes until the bubbles start to appear. Add the paneer cubes and mix well. Tastes best when served with naan, rotis or rice.
|Nutritional Facts Per Serving|
|Calories :212 kcal|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||213.12 μg|
|Vitamin C||127.05 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||0.14 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0.21 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.21 μg|
|Folate Equiv||97.24 μg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||1.03 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.34 mg|
|Vitamin D||1.50 μg|
|Vitamin K||171.86 μg|
|Vitamin E||3.30 mg|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
Sign up now to receive hot special offers
and information about the best tours!