This spinach recipe is easy and super quick to make. It's healthy, tasty and full of flavour. Recipe rich in iron, vitamins and potassium. Tastes good with rice as well as rotis.
|green chilli, chopped||5||chilies|
|garlic clove, chopped||4||cloves|
|salt||0||as per taste|
- In a hot pan, add oil along cumin and mustard seeds. Once they turn brown, add onions, curry leaves and chilies.
- When the onions turn brown, add turmeric and chopped spinach.
- After 3 mins, add salt and garlic to the mixture. Close the lid for about 5 mins, making sure that the water evaporates and the spinach shrinks.
- Serve hot with rice or rotis.
|Nutritional Facts Per Serving|
|Calories :408 kcal|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||54 g|
|Dietary Fiber||27 g|
|Vitamin A||5362.10 μg|
|Vitamin C||504.31 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||0.98 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||2.23 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.00 μg|
|Folate Equiv||2224.20 μg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||9.07 mg|
|Vitamin B6||2.52 mg|
|Vitamin D||0.00 μg|
|Vitamin K||5484.11 μg|
|Vitamin E||26.71 mg|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
Sign up now to receive hot special offers
and information about the best tours!