Banana and walnut pancake are a healthy and tasty breakfast option for pregnant women. They contain loads of nutrients like omega 3, zinc, iron and potassium.
|small overripe banana, mashed||2||bananas|
|walnut, finely chopped||0.25||cup|
|all purpose flour||1||cup|
- In a large bowl mix flour, walnuts, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Mix by making a well in the centre.
- In a separate bowl, whisk almond milk, bananas, melted butter, and vanilla extract together until smooth. Whisk in the egg. Pour this mixture into the well in the flour mixture; stir until just combined.
- In a heated lightly oiled pan over medium-high heat. Drop 1/4 cup batter into the pan; spread batter evenly by tilting it. Cook until bubbles form and the edges are firm, it might take about 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on both sides, for about 1 to 2 minutes more. Continue it with remaining batter.
- Serve it with some bananas or maple syrup on the top.
|Nutritional Facts Per Serving|
|Calories :403 kcal|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||63 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||76.74 μg|
|Vitamin C||6.00 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||0.16 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0.20 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.16 μg|
|Folate Equiv||44.50 μg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||1.16 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.35 mg|
|Vitamin D||17.87 μg|
|Vitamin K||1.37 μg|
|Vitamin E||2.46 mg|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
Sign up now to receive hot special offers
and information about the best tours!